Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib combines all the key features of baby’s first bed to provide a safe, close and cosy sleep space from birth, but is uniquely designed to grow with baby; converting to a stylish cot and extending the familiar sleeping space for toddlers up to app
"From Birth to Beyond"
The Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib combines all the features needed to provide a safe, close and cosy space for your baby. Designed with breathability at its core, the dual view mesh sides help to maximise airflow as well as allowing you to keep a watchful eye on baby. The hypo-allergenic fibre mattress is 50% more breathable than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating. As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as a zip down side to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Once baby has outgrown the crib you can convert the crib to a cot with the Cot Conversion Kit and Cot Mattress (both sold separately) , easing their crib to cot transition and extending their familiar, safe sleep space right up until approx. 2 years old (or maximum height of 35 inches / 89cm or start to attempt to climb out.
• Dual view, breathable mesh sides
• Gentle incline option to help ease colic or reflux
• 7 height adjustments to fit most bed heights (within the range of 43 – 64cm)
• Attaches securely and easily to most standard bed frames*
• Breathable, hypo-allergenic fibre mattress • Zip-down side for easy access during the night
• Storage hammock
• Baby safe, hypo-allergenic fabrics
• Crib is suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg
• Conversion kit from crib to cot (purchased separately). Suitable from 0 – 2 years (depending on baby’s size and developmental stage)
• Easy to assemble
• Available in a choice of 2 fabric colours
*The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude outside of the mattress width.
Warnings and Safety
Please ensure you check your bed’s compatibility and that the bedside crib is attached to your bed correctly and securely.
Never leave baby sleeping with the side down on the crib as per user instructions.
The Shnuggle Air is rigorously tested:
• Crib tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 1130
• Cot tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 716
• Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877 and BS 7177)
• Mattress Breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995 Important Warnings
• Please carefully read the user guide included in the packaging.
• The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude from the mattress.
• The Air Bedside Crib is suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg.
• The product must always be secured to the adult bed with the straps provided. If using as a standalone crib, the mesh side should never be dropped down.
• When the bedside crib is installed, no gaps must be present between the adult mattress and the crib. If there is any gap between the bedside crib and the adult bed do not use the product with the side down at any time.
• The drop down side is for easily accessing baby only. When in use only drop the side to access baby for feeding or comforting. Never leave the side down unsupervised and always ensure the side is up when baby is sleeping.
• Ensure the height of the crib is adjusted correctly to the height of your mattress. Please see user guide on how to measure and adjust the crib height correctly. The enforced fabric below the mesh window on the side of the crib positioned next to the adult bed, should never be higher than the height of the adult mattress.
• Never use the incline feature while the bedside crib is attached to the adult’s bed.
• We recommend you do not use sleep positioners with this product in line with the Lullaby Trust guidelines.
Hurry! Only 20 Left in Stock!